Tuesday, September 21, 2010

i will always love you

i love tis song so much recently.
i like to sing tis song bcz it is very high tone n i reli admire the singer.
she can make her voice very high key... wow!! excellent!
n i try to achieve her level...but sadly i still cant make it.
i believe one day i would make it, i can do...

tis song remind me of him.
sometime the feeling is jz like hate, but i know i cant hate someone too long,
hate would make more hurt to me.
so now, i choose not to hate but try to forget everything, everything!
don think, don be sad.
satisfy with wat i having now.
n try harder to achieve my future goal.
i know i wont lose, i know i will be better than him!!
n i hope he can be better than me oso.
i wish him can achieve his goal oso.
i will treat him jz like a stranger but not enermy.
my heart will be better to think like tis way... right?....

hehe^^ i love my dear~REX~
n i love myself...muackssss~~ haha~