Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Beware of H1N1@_@

wao...i have a week holiday from last thursday(23/7) til next thursday(30/7).
(but the time passing very fast,today already tuesday liao)
u know y suddenlly i get holiday?
haha...it is because my college (KOLEJ YAYASAN MELAKA) get suspected have H1N1!!
wah...very scared!
oopss..not my college,is the hostel only.
so started from 23/7 weeeeweeeee...we have an early holiday.

that day,my class mate asked me,is it the class for afternoon cancel already?
i said i dont know,i need to confirm with my other class mate first.
but the other class mate confirmed already,we have to go to the class.
then i and my cousin on the way to go college...we received a call.
my classmate called to say:
"haha...no need to go class liao,class cancelled".
as a kepoh,i still wan go to college see what had happened.
1omins,i reach college liao...
most of my chinese friends was waiting at the car park...
they enjoyed talking there.
then they told us about the matter that happened.
many students go inside college so long,they still cant come out.
because there are some medical expert at the hall to check students' n lecturers' body...
luckily i dint go in,if not i might be quarantine...
because i still coughing,1 week already,very dangerous!
i heard the news that our college have to close for 1 week to check/confirm whether our college get infected or not...
all my friends very happy,but i never...
because i m thinking about my tuition.
if we get holiday then there must have a lot of replacement classes for our course after open school.
then my time will crash again...
aiyoyo...my head pening liao la!!
how? teach me!!
the parents would very suspect me!
they will feel messy!
haiz...
y always like this de?
cannot let me relax meh?!
wuuu wuuu... ...