Saturday, July 25, 2009

im going to crazy!!

im just fnish teaching a year 2 student in my tuition centre.
i gonna crazy already...
i teach so many times,she stil dont understand!
is it my teaching manner have problems or she has mental problems?
haiz...i really wanna give up already!
im not saying she is stupid but this time i really want to say she is already...
she catched up something very slow.
i teach her for half year alreasy...i cant see any improvement of her.
i think my teaching does not have problems lor...it is her problemsss.
ahhhh!!! help me!
how? how to tecah her?
my mind already very messy d...she still make me like this.
a very wonderful saturday,she makes my brain gonna crazy liao.
a class only have one student...
that is already a big problem for me.
one student also can makes me crazy...
i think she is the first!
i shouted at her,she also dint scared.
still smile at me!
geram man!!!
what the hell of this pupil?
someone told me,her result very worse at school...
but i think i stil can afford...
now i think i really gonna tention already!!
ahhhhhhh!!!!!!
my brain gonna exploited already!!
very boring... donno what to do?
my brain suddenly blank...
i need to calm down...
~~inhaled...exhaled...
ok d!

ya,i have changed my tuition time.
most of the students ok...
but some not ok leh...
need to change some more.
let me think first ba...