Sunday, July 19, 2009

missing you......

hello,what a damn tired sunday!
yesterday sleep at midnight 2something...
sleep until 10something,but still tired.
just now when i watching astro,my brain appear somebody...
haha...i was thinking about the things that we done in the past.
what we have done?

we are a pair of very good friend.(for me...for her,i dont know.)
for me,she is very beautiful and soft.
but quite lazy,same wiz me lar...
she always dreaming to have a very good life....
cos she really has a sweet look.
she has a quite rich family,
has a good mother...
she has a real good boyfriend,but she still has many boyfriends outside.
actually,we have been best friend for so long,i still dont know what is she thinking about...
she has impose me alot... and i think i m still treating her very good...
(for the real,i think i m too good in treating friend)
but they always treat me as what? i dont know!
she called me to go out,to bring her some where,i never say no.
but she...i called her,she said next time need to make appointment earlier with her.
never mind larrr,i know she is very busy...so many guys dated her.

i stil remember what she said,so when she is going to age 19years that year,i was appointed her for a week before,and she said no problem...
she wil going to meet us at 14july2007.
she should know why i appointed her on that day...
but on that day,at the time i appoint her,she sms to say she is not free to come...
cos she is at PUB with her x-classmate...
then we all really very disappointed for it.
then what to do...we just celebrate for who the coming birthday lor...
we are very happy that day,although she was never appear...
but then i really very angry that time.
so next day is her birthday,i sms her saying "happy birthday" and maybe in the message,i make her feels sorry to us gua...
she replied sorry to all of us.
i said to her just forget it...
but for me,she would never feels sorry to us,just wan to appease us only...

on the january 2008,she called me...saying she is staying hospital...
i really shocked,and i go visitted her next day.
she is very happy to see me,and we talked many things...
but i think she still keeping alot of secret from me.
then she told me that she will be healed soon and asked me no need to go visitted her again...
for the week,i really busy and i dint go to see her again...
one day,when i was working,my friend called me,telling me that she is very suffer now and now she transferred to hospital selayang...
then i planned to go visit her on saturday...
but she was gone on the next day night.......
it was really unexpected n i really cant accept...
i cried for the whole night.
i was thinking so much things about us.
since kinder garten,we have known each other.
although we just been good friend from form 1 or form 2 or form 3...
but really,really... we have alot of sweet memories togother.
we singing together.
we skipping school,go eat bak kut teh.
we was hang out at the play ground,and we done alot of things there.
i go her house and she make up for me.
we sleep,chat and play together...
but now where is she??
i really missed her...
her voice,her style/patterns,her smell,her laugh...
i missed so much things about us...
but... what to do?
she was gone to another world...

15 july is her birthday,i was so busy that day...
i study from morning until 10pm,
so i dint have time to visit her...
but i hope she knows my heart.

how many ten years in our life?
the most important is happy!
人生有多少个十年?最重要活得痛快!