Saturday, July 18, 2009

I dont know wat to say today...

actually i dont know what i going to say today...
but i feel to write something...
hmmm...what to say leh?

i still havent find any way to slove my problems.
i m going to change my tuition time.
cos it is really need to be changed.
but i dont know how to tell those parents.
i scared they wil confuse n suspect me...
and maybe the pupils or parents wil busy at the time i have changed.
i have to find a way to tel them...
i tel many friends about my problems.
but they cannot really help me in it.
cos they dont know my feeling.
they just simply say and they thought they can appease me...
but never mind la,they stil my good friend,as long as they are listen to me.
some friends said:"just change lo,no need to think so much."
someone said:"change to after study time la..."
but after my study is already 10pm,he means i need to teach until 12am larr?
haiz...useless friend.
some said:"be patient,everything will be ok"
ya,i know it will be ok,but when??
someone said:"dont worry,i will be always support u!"
maybe this is the most suitable words to encourage me...
i feel comfortable to hear it...hehe!
cos this is from my bf...
thank him so much cos he always listen to me and let me put my bad temper to him...
and i also need to thank alot of people cos they are really give me alot of comfort,
although they are talking meaningless...

but truly,problems will be solved by patiently...
and not by hurry...

i will tel u all my latest news in my posts ooo...