Saturday, August 8, 2009

sick-ing

I m not feeling well now... What's the hell? I m very suffering. Every night i lie n having difficulties in breathing. I cant even breath using nose n i need to use my mouth. I feel my brain and whole body very hot. Very difficult to sleep. Maybe after an hour later,i just can fall sleep. Suffer a lot,man. In class,i cant concentrate because my nose cant breath well,and my body become hot. Maybe because of the air-cond,i will always haaaa ciiiiii. My tears will come out from my eyes. I feel want to cry. In car,also have air-cond. If i on air-cond,i will coughing very serious until my tears come out. Then i open window,but i will feel very hot. Sometimes i hold my cough,but at last i cant hold already. I will coughing very seriously... Really suffering a lot. I want go to see doctor later. I hope i m not getting H1N1...

Suddenlly i thinking of my friend. He said he prayed to get H1N1. I think that he was crazy already. Y he said so? He said he has nothing la... this world no place for him la... But i think at least he has his gf to b with him what! What he worried about? I really donno what he is thinking... Haiz. How m i going to console him? I don have any position to make him happy. I can only tell him to think positively,don think soooo much and ask him to be tough. I cant do anything for him. I feel i m useless. As a friend, i only can stand here and look at him from far far away... Haha... But then, nowadays, i feel we are friend again even we talk in msn only.

I wont force myself and i also wont force anybody to be with me. Most important is, we are happy for this moment.

Okok,don think soooooo much. I will be tough and i hope u so...