Friday, August 21, 2009

sienzZz

could somebody tell me wat should i do?
i really very confusing about my feeling...
i told myself to control it but why??
i still wil very concern about it?
i don wan to see,don wan to listen,don wan to make it nearer but why?
y i will automatically go near to it?
when it go far away,i wil feel unhappy.
when it near to others,i wil unhappy.
when it never listen to me,i wil unhappy.
when it bully me,i wil unhappy(but wil happy oso).
when it get hurt,i wil get hurt too.
i promised myself not to bully by it...but i keep bullying by it!!
i really hate myself!
y m i so soft...?
y m i too weak?
y m i keep asking myself?
y m i going near to it?
y m i making it feel i m too weak?
y? y? y?
it never think i m a really soft woman...
it alwaz feel i m strong n tough but actually i oso hv the side of soft wat!
it alwaz think i m acting like a boy.
it never noe my feeling...
it never concern about me...
it just wil happy after bullying me...is it?
if really...then i hope it wil b alwaz happy.
i really hope it wil b happy!!
i saw it get hurt just now,i wan to go near to it...
but i control myself because it wil...dono how to say.
mayb because many people are there so i make my turn back.
i wan give tissue but i scared...haiz.
then i just sms after i went back to my home.
i ask to wash the wound n take good care of it.
i m really a good fren...but y nobody noe it?
sometimes i really feel i m too good...
haha...y i alwaz say i m good?
nobody can proof it...
is it i m too 'hao lian' or 'beh bin'?
i oso dono...
i wan to change to evil side liao...hehe!!
make them feel i m very bad,very bad!!
then they just noe i m good for the past...
ok? ok?
hehe...don wan la.
good then good,bad then bad!
y i wan to b evil?
don wan! i wan good oni!
they wil noe it by slowly!
haha...i m so conflict.
right?
~~i just wan them to noe...i m better!!
(nvm if u all think tat i m not tat good. but as long as i feel it,n i noe it.)

我从没要求过回报,只要开心就已足够。 但人总会越来越过分! 不出声并不是笨蛋好吗? 其实我并不喜欢伪装,坦率是我的真性情。 有时只能把生气吞回肚子里,没有人察觉到! 吵架只会令大家不开心啊! 有时伪装得到大家开心,何乐而不为呢? 忍一时风平浪静。
人生总是特别残酷! 要的得不到,不想要就一直来...很烦!! 为什么? 人生就是生老病死。 一点特别都没有...烦恼一大堆。 朋友为何物?@!@
时常劝人要懂得控制但自己就是犯同一种错误! haiz...