Tuesday, November 10, 2009

my weekend...

(1107,saturday)
c...we was at Mcdonals Dataran Pahlawan at the time 10++pm.
we bought the movie(poker king)tickets timed 1210am but we reached there too early.
haha^^ wat i was doing there?
im looking at my bf's face n i felt wanna laugh...cos his face is so funny!
kakaka...

wow! we waited there almost 2hrs.
then we left there n took some photo when we was on the way to go cinema.
wah! got sales! the BRA quite nice but not suit for me..hahaha!

very dark...cant c very clear. but i like this photo bo...


haha...i copy the post from the model inside. same?
(too free~~have more time to take more pictures)

like model pulak...
we took many pictures,the ppl who was passing there thinking that we are crazy@.@
then we reached cinema sharp on the time...
~emm,nice n funny movie.

**THE 2ND DAY(1108,sunday)

ya,wat is the words?
"Annual School Concert" not my school...is my nephew's kindergarten,PREMIER MONTESSORI. we ate buffet at hotel equatorial,my nephew has performed in 3 dances.



1st: WONG FEI HONG.
he was acting very cute! u c him? wearing the yellow blouse(from left 2nd).


2nd: ALI SHAN. he was dancing very goon n trim,he is very good memorising.

this is the costume for 3rd perfomance:LEMON TREE. i cant take the photo cos although im 2nd row from the stage but my phone camera too laoya. cant take it clearly...
then i went behind the stage took this photo.

what is the feeling i have when i watching my nephew's perfomance is... the time is passing very fast. my nephew is already 5 years old. he already know many things,that i unexpected him to do. he can do the dancing very excellent!
i would give my hand together when he was performing. i was very happy,i cant put my mouth close...
n i was so touching...

i love him although i m not alwazys with him n im fierce to him.
i hope he grows happily n always in healthy...

n this is my small nephew.
i love him too,cos he is soooo cute!^^
hope he happy n healthy too.

my mummy n i~
we took this oppotunity to take photo there.
n me...sure need to take single photo lor...^^