Friday, July 17, 2009

haiz~~

I dono wat is the feeling tat i should hav now?
I said i don want to think so much... but i keep thinking thinking n thinking.

Actually today im staying my sis house(Paya Rumput),doing my assignment.
11smthg,my 'best' fren calling...
She said her car spoil at the noon,tmr no car to work.
So she calling me for help.
I thought she need me to fetch her work.
Actually she juz wants me to send her to her friend's house,
cos her friend can fetch her go work tmr...
Then i think over about 30seconds then i agree to go bring her to her friend's house(Klebang).
I driving quite fast,after 20mins,i reach her house(Sungai Udang).
We go lim teh at Pulau Gadong first...
So long we dint sit down n listen to our problems ad...
But i dono y i feel don wan to talk to her anymore.
I talk a bit my things to her only...
She also talk her things to me...
She said her problems more serious than mine.
I replied her:
"Not the problems we facing serious or not,juz we have our own problems need to be solved.
Every persons also hav problems de..."
Then we silent for awhile.
But wat the feeling i have is we r not sincere already...
We r not kid anymore...
We have our own life to go on.
As we grow up,the problems wil also grow.
Juz the way we survive is different already.
After that,she said she have to leave n go her friend's house.
I send her to the place then i leave there n go back to my home(Tangga Batu).
I reach my home around 1.00am.
M i stupid?
She is my good friend...
After reach home,i tell my mum about it.
I feel im stupid to fetch her go there.
So far... 'suan le ba', i tel myself.

Now already 3.00am, later i have a 8.00am class,but i have no the feel to slp.
I m chatting with my friends.
A near friend but feel very far...
(Do u get what i mean?)
I see him everyday,but we totally don talk at school.
Y? I also dont know!
Mayb cos the things tat happened in the past?
For the real,i cant forget the feeling to him immediately...
I need time... to forget.
Is it difficult for me to forget about the moments?
Mayb i have forgotten about it,but i stil wil thinking about it.
(Haiz...wat m i talking about leh?)

My body always shake...i dont know why!
Not bcos of cold... but always like this!
Maybe cos tired?
This is the first day i slp late since opening school.
Tired already... wanna slp liao.
Good night everybody!