Thursday, July 16, 2009

~~A lot of trouble~~

Haiz...
It is 2nd week of study.
It is stil the same like my last post.
4 good frens divided to 3 groups...
Erm...but i think tat was nthg for me ad.

Now i m thinking about my school timetable n tuition timetable...
Last week when i get my school timetable,i was so happy.
Cos all the time dint crash wiz my tuition time.
I telling my sis about tis happily.
But tis week,everything was changed.
My economic n account lecturer change the study time...
He changed the time to tue n wed night,from 8pm-10pm.
N my tuition time is tue,wed,thurs night also.
He mess me up...
I need to change my tuition time.
How??
I have alot of things to think.
I cant simply change the tuition time...
Wat the parents will thinking about tis teacher?
Furthermore, it is very accumulate...
need to study till so late.

2nd thing is: my study...
My head become very big now!
BM,BI,Economic n Marketing r not too difficult for me,
Cos i hav some basic about tat.
But i have to study about Account n Statistic tis sem...
Wao...those r too difficult for me!
Cos i have no basic about tat.
So confuse~
Emmm... i think i need to really study hard about it!

3rd thing is: my tuition centre...
I m thinking to close it end of tis year.
Cos so many things to do for my study.
I want to spend more time for my study.
N also,i cant get much money in teaching.
Juz can get rm400 per month.
For the rental n bill,rm180-rm200.
Broadband rm68.
Eat,petrol,entertainment... bla bla blarr need so much $$$.
Haiz... so now the important thing is......
I also dont know!
I want to close it cos i think i hav spent too much time n petrol money for centre.
Not worth at all...
But i have to discuss with my partners- my sis n cousin.
Juz c wat is their suggetions...

Haha~~
I really cant think so much larrr...
Juz b natural...
'= =