Monday, August 3, 2009

tired

today damn tired...
yesterday watched movie till 430am.
sleep til 1230pm.
go study...
luckily the class not boring,if not i will ter-sleep.
actually statistic is very interested...
im so excited when learning it.
but i sure i will forget the formula very soon...
hmmm,i need to study hard about it.
because i wont let the stupid people laugh at me anymore!

you thought you are so clever!!
dont want teach me lar!!
but u want borrow my things,i will lend to u!
because i m too good!
but please la! dont so selfish lah!!
ask u teach me,u asked me to read myself!
teach also not sincere de,like to shout at me!
ok!! i will read it myself but not to teach u if u dont know lor!!
i know he sure will thinking i m very "small gas" but is he makes me like that!
next time i wont ask u!! i ask other better!!
~~i sure i wil get high mark than u!
STUPID BIG FAT PIG!!